Trusted Concepts is looking for a Network Engineer to design technical solutions and provide oversight which will include requirement interpretation and allocation of requirements to technical components. The candidate will support and leverage industry best practices. The incumbent will also have the ability to define IT infrastructure architecture needs and the necessary experience to design solutions to meet those needs to include: capacity planning, systems configuration and tuning, monitoring backups, and installations of hardware and software.
• 5+ years of experience configuring, designing, maintaining, and troubleshooting LAN/WAN devices
• Thorough understanding of network routing concepts (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IP MPLS)
• 5+ years of experience configuring/maintaining Cisco ASA/Next Generation Firewall
• Experience configuring/maintaining various hardware firewall devices such as Palo Alto Network, F5, or Juniper Next Generation Firewalls
• A general understanding of QoS concepts
• Working experience with network monitoring technologies
• Ability to convert ambiguous requirements into technical solutions
• A team member that can incorporate systems administrators, storage administrators, and application developers into solutions for complex problems
• Experience configuring, designing, and troubleshooting IP multicast streams
• Experience configuring, designing, and troubleshooting QoS in LAN or WAN devices
• Juniper, Palo Alto, or Cisco Next Generation Firewalls Certifications
Clearance: Required TS/SCI with polygraph
Trusted Concepts, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status,age, or any other characteristic protected by law.